TWTS-X: Loop-Powered Two-Wire Temperature Sensor/Transmitter specsheet
- Easily Mounts on Single Outlet Box
- Standard Metal Enclosure
- Industry Standard 4-20 mA Output
- Loop-powered from Input Loop, no Additional Power Supply Required
- Wide Operating Range (8 to 60 VDC)
- High Noise Rejection
- CSA and NRTL Approved (LR 51078)
The TWTS-X is an ambient air temperature transmitter tah easily mounts on any standard electrical outlet box. The enclosure is made of 20 gage steel and is painted beige. The enclosure has vents at the top and bottom to let the sensor be exposed to the surrounding air.
The TWTS-X provides a 4-20 mA loop-powered control signal for a 0-100% temperature presence.
- Operating Power (from Output Loop): 8-60 VDC
- Temperature Range: 200 Deg.C. max.
- Output: 4-20 mA
- Accuracy/Linearity: 1 Deg.C.